Friday, May 14, 2010

Blood Stain Solutions

On principle, I don’t regret things because I believe the ability to experience remorse denotes a weakness of character that prevents us from achieving greatness (because of “responsibility to fellow man” “compassion” blah, blah, whatever) Heck, I’d even go so far as to reckon that the concept of remorse was created by THE GOVERNEMENT to subdued slave-citizens into obeying arbitrary laws such as, “Killing your superiors is an illegal means of career advancement.” Morality is unnatural! Does the might Komodo Dragon feel “remorse” as the crimson streams of glorious blood pour forth from the neck of his freshest slaughter? No he does not! And is he not the truly the mightiest of all lizards, king of the reptile species? Yes he is! Do you not wish to join him in his glorious feasting, unhindered by remorse?

Which brings me to my point: questions. I’d love to know YOUR answer to the above question, but I can’t! Because I’m not talking to you (whoever you are) I’m rocking back and forth, laughing quietly into the dark night. Alone and vulnerable in my apartment. I WISH I KNEW THE ANSWER BUT I DON’T! If only I could ask questions and get feedback by some web-based internet system! Like some sort of “online” poll! Oh polls- that’s where I was going with this! I wish (not regret) I had figured out how to do polls for my New Zealand blog. Cause it would have been totally fun, right? ANSWER NOW!


2 comments:

  1. If you're wondering who wants you to have an affair with Dr. Short, it's me. I don't see why you wouldn't want to have it all, like Amy Sedaris if she could just get a boyfriend who's not imaginary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to make that komodo dragon picture my new desktop. Love you, girl!

    ReplyDelete